NAPIT Calibration logistics - Better and more flexible than ever before:
- One hour delivery window for delivery and collections.
- Email and SMS time notifications provided day of delivery/collection.
- Fully insured service.
- Arrange collection/delivery from over 2500 DPD affilliated shops around the UK
- Collection and delivery service - £9.95 + VAT
- Return delivery only (you ship the instruments to NAPIT Calibration) - £4.95 + VAT
NAPIT Calibration services - A professional and quick calibration and repair service:
- We offer an express 2-4 day turnaround on a wide range of testers.
- Calibration protocols guaranteed to comply with NAPIT standards
- Discounts available for multiple items (5+ units). Please ask for prices.
- Any repairs are quoted for prior to any work undertaken.
- All instruments calibrated in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
NAPIT Calibration: Approved Service Centre for:
Book a Calibration
Simply complete our calibration booking form below and click "submit". A member of our calibration team will arrange the rest and forward any relevant instructions to you.
|Test Kit (3 Meters)||£75|
|PAT Tester (230V only)||£45|
|PAT Tester (110V/230V)||£55|
|Calibration Check Box||£45|
|Sound Level Meter||£45|
|Solar Irradiance Meter||£60|
|Earth Resistance Meter||£40|
|Thermal Imaging Camera||£75|
|Power Quality Analyser||£95|
* Please note: collection/ delivery charges apply
About our services
Annual calibration of your electrical testing equipment is widely regarded as the best method of continuously ensuring that your equipment is providing accurate results in accordance with its specifications. Calibration provides peace of mind for the user and it documents that the user has taken reasonable action to ensure the accuracy of their test equipment. As part of this NAPIT also promotes that its members ensures annual calibration of their test equipment and that equipment is calibrated in a controlled environment.
We understand that aside from this, calibration is also a matter of solving an often logistical challenge to ensure minimum possible downtime and retaining clear communication throughout the process. Ensuring that the engineers handling your equipment are trained and skilled to do so is of equal importance.
The NAPIT Calibration service is designed to cover all of the above.
NAPIT Calibration endeavors to ensure that your test instruments are calibrated AND returned within 2-4 working days from receipt. This lead time does not include weekends and Bank Holidays. All items are collected and returned using DPD who offer maximum traceability and a 1 hour delivery time window for both the collection and delivery. Amending the delivery date, location or providing other delivery/collection instructions can easily be managed by you, the recipient.
The delivery and collection service is charged at £9.95+VAT on top of the calibration cost itself which you can find in the Price List section.
Please note: All delivery costs are for mainland UK only. For non-UK mainland, please call 0113 248 9966.
Calibration service not currently available for Channel Islands.
NAPIT Calilbration are an authorised calibration centre for numerous test equipment manufacturers . This also means that any calibration reminder screens will be reset during the calibration process.
All our engineers are from an industry related background and have been trained to carry out any calibration fully in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
All equipment will be calibrated to National Standards and a fully traceable Calibration Certificate will be provided. These can also be e-mailed to you as a PDF upon request.
Our service includes
- Collection using DPD with a 1 hour pickup/delivery notification (*available to UK mainland only).
- Full calibration service with certificate issued.
- Supplied test leads tested and visually inspected
- 2-4 working day turnaround time
Bespoke solutions and discounts
Please contact us for a bespoke calibration solution for your company:
- Discounts for larger calibration jobs or for multiple units
- Time critical jobs
- Complex logistical solutions that require collection of multiple items or from multiple sites
- Any other unusual requirements
NAPIT Calibration also offers a professional repair service and will happily provide you with a competitive and no obligation quote for any repairs required. No repairs will be carried out without having received confirmation to go ahead from the customer.
Any repair costs quoted will, unless specified otherwise, also include a full calibration following the repair.
We try and use the manufacturer’s spare parts exclusively to ensure that your tester will not suffer another fault due to poor components used.
All repairs are supplied with a 3 month warranty (for the fault repaired reoccurring, excluding faults caused by user error).
Should your instrument prove beyond economical repair or require parts no longer available you will be notified of this ASAP and if you wish a member of our trained sales team will be in contact to discuss a suitable replacement. Your faulty equipment can then either be returned to you or environmentally disposed of by us.
Note that we will NOT charge for un-calibrated and unrepaired equipment that is returned.